Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Precious Little Moments | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Hello! Todays layout share is for Cocoa Vanilla Studio and features the wonderful and simply stunning More than Words collection. I can't get enough of the soft and sweet colours within this collection LOVE LOVE LOVE



For this layout I started by creating a pattern paper using the clear stamps from the collection with some dark grey ink. I layered this over the Noteworthy pattern paper to create the base for my layout



Next I gathered a few pieces to create my photo stack. I've used bits from the ephemera pack including the white with black spot frame and some 3x4inch patterns from the Collage cut apart paper.



I chose to document a sweet photo of my 2 loves as it's not often they both sit still together long enough to get one. Love these little moments.



Under the photo I added the chipboard word "precious" and an  accessory sticker to create the title as these are definitely precious moments. Around the photo stack I've tucked in and layered up so many sweet little pieces from the die cut ephemera pack, the vellum accents pack, some extra chipboard pieces and a few enamel shapes. Those multi floral pieces are my absolute favourite!



In the bottom left corner I created a mini cluster made up of die cut pieces, accessory stickers, a flair button and more enamel shapes



Lastly another mini cluster made up of similar items to the bottom cluster to finish it all off.

Thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by. I hope this has inspired you in some way to get creative with those stamps!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x