Thursday, January 18, 2018

Creative Cards | D-lish Scraps

Hello Scrappy Friends! I'm back with a new creative share for D-lish Scraps, the first in over a month while I've been off on 'Sick leave'. It's taken me a while to get back in to the swing of creating, so I thought what better way to ease into it than making some cards. These are quite easy to replicate with any pieces that you may have within you own personal D-lish stashes 😍 All cards are perfect for gifting along to a friend just to say Hello, something I need to do more often to remind those I cherish that they are loved.

The first 2 cards are super simple, gathering Creative cuts and faceted enamel dots from the D-lish Scraps store along with a lace butterfly, some ombre wordfetti and left over pieces of pattern paper from the Bohemian Dream collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 


So quick to create, and such a sweet card to pass along to a friend to remind them to smile  😀


This card was also quick to create by gluing and stapling the pieces together with slight hints of dimension.


The next 2 cards were a little more fiddly, made using bits and pieces from last months Papercrafters Advent Calendar . Such a fun box of goodies that was for this crafter to open, although I only got to open half the month before being admitted to hospital with gallbladder issues. That meant I had to rip the remainder open all at once which was both a happy and sad experience as I knew how much effort went into packing all those bags and to not be able to enjoy opening them as they were intended was a bummer.


For the larger card I've started with a pattern paper from the new More than Words collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I felt the colours of the floral pattern really complimented the colours of embellishments within the Advent Calendar goodies. I made one massive cluster using the large pink and green flowers, the pretty pink leaves, flair button, yellow tassel, journal it and a carnation from my stash. I cut apart the XOXO cut file piece and secured these in separate places and finished it off with some enamel dots.


Lastly this pretty card, such a happy little thing! I started with some pink cardstock layered with a 4 inch doily from my stash. I pulled the entire centre out of the yellow flower and rearranged it to sit flatter with a flair button in the centre. I tucked in a couple of the pink leaves and some resin flowers then finished it off with some sequins.

Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x