Thursday, January 11, 2018

Creative Cards | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi Everyone, I'm back today with a super quick creative share. I'm still taking it easy since my gallbladder surgery last month, and haven't really spent much time in my craft room, so I thought what better way to ease back into it than with a couple of cards. Super simple and quite easy to replicate using pieces from the beautiful Bohemian Dream collection.



The first card I made using some offcuts of the 6x6 Paper pad cut into banner flags, 'strung' along the top of the card and stitched in place.



I used the paint smear stamp from the set in the collection and some yellow ink under the 'shine bright' sticker and layered another sticker above it to create a sweet sentiment for the recipient.



To finish the card I added a leaf from the ephemera pack and some enamel dots for a little extra pop of colour.



Second card was another super simple one but my favourite by far. I used a piece of the beautiful floral print ABUNDANT from the 6x6 paper pad behind some white cardstock, then a strip of GYPSY HEART under the chipboard word HAPPY from the collection.



I added in the word birthday with alphas from the Make a Wish collection as nothing else looked as good. Lastly I tucked in a couple of the leaf pieces from the ephemera pack, some hand writing to finish off the card and some machine stitching to hold it all in place.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to check in daily for more inspiration from the other Design team members.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x