Monday, December 11, 2017

Unforgettable FUN | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Hello! I'm back here with a fun new layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio as part of our Scrap Christmas without a Christmas collection theme. This was a fun challenge to create with and I really enjoyed dipping back into some of the older collections.

You might also notice that I've gone down a size with my layout for today. Partly inspired by Raquel's inspiring 8.5x11 creations but mainly due to having tiny xmas photos printed for a previous project that I didn't want to go to waste, but also didn't to lose on a larger 12x12 layout.




I've gone with a crazy star theme by creating some strands of stars hanging from the top of the layout. These were fussy cut from the ROCK STAR paper in the Made of Awesome collection and I added a couple of larger sticker stars from the Accessory sheets in the same collection and also the Hello Sunshine collection. I completed the layout with the photo, a doily from my stash and some stickers all grouped together towards the bottom and the addition of some typed journalling. I really enjoyed how quickly this all came together once I finished fussy cutting lol




I backed the entire layout with some of the STAR SPANGLED paper from the Colour Me Happy collection. You see I'm a little obsessed with the star shapes and really did go a little crazy with them on this layout LOL




Here's a close up of the photo and title cluster, I've used a cut apart card from the MIXED UP paper in the Made of Awesome collection underneath the photo. The enamel dots I've used all over the layout are from the Make a Wish collection, and Colour Me Happy.




And lastly a quick couple of typed lines talking about Christmas morning last year. Her smile definitely lit up the room she was that excited and happy! Cannot wait to see her reactions this year.
Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping xx


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x