Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Learning is AWESOME | D-lish Scraps

Hello Friends! I'm back today with a new layout share for D-lish Scraps featuring THIS months Just Add Paper kit - Off the Wall. Such a cool kit to work with, and even though its kind of a Boys kit, it still totally works with photos of Leila that are a little less girly. 

 

A few months back Leila's class celebrated all things Alphabet, with the children all dressing as their favourite letter. Leila chose to go as the letter Z and kept telling everyone she was a Zebra HAHA (There may have been a very last minute late at night sewathon to create the T-shirt she wanted to wear lol)


I created the layout using 2 photos grouped together and slightly off centre, with the title to the right with a chunk of journalling underneath. I added 2 main clusters diagonally across the layout, and a smaller sprinkling of bits to finish off the design triangle. All pieces used on the layout come from the CURRENT Off the Wall Just add Paper kit. 

Heres a closer look at the kit and contents, along with the Inspiration board to match



Now a closer look at all the D-lish bits n bobs 💕💕💕


Everything I've used on the layout is from the KIT, with the exception to the new and AMAZING faceted Enamel dots. You can find them HERE - They're SO cool! That RAD flair is pretty awesome!


I loved these exclusive cut files! Such a great layering piece for someone who doesn't like to get too messy with backgrounds. Gives a slight texture to a page where its needed. I also added pieces of torn tissue paper, some of the green washi tape and some fun turquoise hessian under the photos.


Love LOVE loved this silver sparkly smiley face! Although I wasn't too impressed when I noticed I'd accidentally splattered it with Color Shine lol Happens all too often 

I layered the face over some more tissue paper, washi tape, hessian and a piece of the Creative Cut. I tucked in the green polka dot star flair and added a button star and enamel dots to finish off the cluster.


I coated the entire "Awesome" veneer piece in silver glitter paste, then felt it needed an extra colour so I pained half with some delusions paint, then some more glitter paste over the top. I combined this with some white letter stickers from my stash to create the title, and drew around the white letters so that they stood out more


Lastly I added some handwritten journalling and a few too many splatters of black Color Shine around the layout and called it done. 

Thats all for my share today, Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until Next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x